GANA AV to HDMI adapter WILL allow your PS2,Cable Box, Laptop, Playstation,etc...RCA devices to be used on your newer smart TV with HDMI plug ins.
It WILL NOT allow your HDMI DVD player to hook up you your old style TV that has RCA ports.
Your sending signal hosts device should have composite Video (Yellow, White, Red) Output, such as PS3/HD Player( RCA);
Your receiving signal device should have HDMI Input, such as TV / Monitor. Support HDMI 1080p or 720p output.
If you need an opposite item, pls buy Asin B06X6HBQDH or B07KTNCJTW.
1. Input ports: 1xRCA (Yellow, White, Red), USB power
2. Output ports: 1xHDMI(standard)
3. NTSC/PAL compatible
4. Composite input: PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N
5. HDMI output: 1080p/60Hz, 720p/60Hz
6. Dimensions (mm): 66(D)x55(W)x20(H)
8.No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
9. Weight (g): 40g
10. Power: USB Port
1xAV to HDMI
1.Video signal transfer only, can't improve the video quality
2.RCA to HDMI is NOT a bidirectional converter. It only transmits the signal from AV to HDMI.
3.Pls remember connecting usb power cable before using, a phone adaptor can do the job.
4. May experience less than three second lag. Will not convert audio only. For converter to function properly, all cables must be connected and in use (yellow: video, white: left audio, and red: right audio). Supported audio format: 2 channel analog audio, does not support 3D.